Spiritual Slow Motion



Believe it or not I have a difficulty with determining a routine in daily life. I have a set of prayers I try to stick to,  I have a beautiful family I love to care for,  and a job (not multiple jobs) that pays the bills but I know life is more than bread clothes and the house. It is my interior,  my spiritual life that I feel should grow. Maybe if I stick to structure or community I'm not quite sure but I need to reach to God in a new way. Michelangelo's creation of Adam that lives on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel reminds me of my spiritual life at times as well as mankind in general. If you ever take a good look at it you'll notice that God is reaching with everything that He is and there is Adam he is so lazy he's even supporting his dang arm with his knee lying on the ground which is hardly motivating looking Adam alone. But with God in the mix we see all the hope. For whoever may read this blog please pray for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment